1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup cream cheese
1 teaspoon vanilla extract*
1 package white cake mix
1/4 cup powdered sugar for dusting (optional)
- Cream unsalted butter and cream cheese.
- Add egg and vanilla and blend.
- Add white cake mix and blend.
- Refrigerate dough for one hour.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Grease baking sheet.
- When the dough is ready, scoop and dough and shape for baking.
- Space cookies 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8-10 at 350.
- Allow cookies to cool fully before moving them from the baking sheet.
NB: Only use unsalted butter.
- Replace vanilla with 1 tablespoon of lemon*.
- Add a thumb indent in cookie shape and add a dollop of strawberry jam.
- Drizzle cookies with lemon glaze.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- Mix till smooth.
DISCLAIMER: Posts published on triedntriumphed.com are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or health issue. Always consult your GP or a qualified healthcare provider regarding a medical condition, as well as any diet, exercise or other any other physical or mental health-related post on this site.I do not receive any remuneration for products or services mentioned on this site.