- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon cayenne
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place all the ingredients in a pot or saucepan on a medium heat.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Allow to simmer for 10-20 minutes to desired thickness stirring occasionally.
- Once cool place in a container and refrigerate.
DISCLAIMER: Posts published on triedntriumphed.com are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or health issue. Always consult your GP or a qualified healthcare provider regarding a medical condition, as well as any diet, exercise or other any other physical or mental health-related post on this site.I do not receive any remuneration for products or services mentioned on this site.